Social networking app for gays and bi guys to connect
Grindr is the first and best mobile social and dating app for gay and bisexual men to match and meet.
Designed to be fast and easy to use, Grindr matches you with great guys in your area that are looking for the same things you are. With crisp profiles and an effortless design, you’ll be able to view large photos and create your own profile so others can find you too.
The best thing about Grindr is the ability to see the location of others (down to how many feet away they are from you!) with the option to send your location privately to others so you can meet up.
It’s important to note that push notifications don’t always work when the app is off, and some features are only available with Grindr’s XTRA premium service.
Aside from a few minor issues Grindr is a great app for matching with gay and bi men near you.
- See up to 100 Matches on Your Grid When you open up the app, the app will scan for up to 100 matches, arranged by who is closest to you right now.
- Advanced Filtering Options Help You Find the Right GuyYou can filter by “tribe” (clean-cut, jock, etc.), age, and what you’re looking for (friends, casual dating, a real relationship, dating, etc.)
- Chat and Exchange Pics Privately Once you find a great match, you can privately chat, share pictures, and make plans to meet up!
- No Notifications When App is Closed This app is notorious for not sending push notifications when the app is closed; either keep it running in the background or open it once a day to make sure you get your messages.
- Missing or Cut-Off Photos Many users have reported not being able to see photos on profiles while browsing, and there’s also the “missing head” problem where the pictures get cropped to the torso.
Thanks for using Grindr! We update the app regularly to make it faster and better than ever. Get the latest version for all available features and improvements.